Tuesday, March 19, 2019

To those who support others

For me supporting someone else can come in many forms, but the very best I think is to let someone know that they are doing good, especially if they are trying to accomplish a goal, or to better themselves. Maybe a simple cheery comment, or a nudge, or even a story as to how I did something related. I know the people who support help me in more ways than they know show up randomly or are always right there when I need them. In return I like to show some gratitude, and that's especially true when I thank someone for doing or saying something that changes the direction of my life. Maybe I just like talking but it's a great way to start a conversation and it ussually makes for a smile.
So for everyone that has ever helped another, Il say thank you, for those who helped me I hope to pay it forward with a thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment